Monday, May 19, 2014

Good restaurant in Bupyeong, Incheon -"Tosilae"


Good restaurant in Bupyeong, Incheon -"Tosilae"


Delicious Pettitoes franchise restaurant


Korean Pettitoes has unique smell because of many herbs including cinnamon.
Many Koreans love this food 
and you can find many Pettitoes restaurants in Korea.
And the reason I recommend 'Tosilae' is that this place is clean and serves delicious Pettitoes and many other dishes.
"Tosilae' is a franchise restaurant. 
So you can find this restaurant at many places in Korea.




This is the post that Jay translated another Korean blogger's post.
Thanks for your cooperation!!



Tosilae in Bupyeong



I met my friends for the birthday celebration ♥
And we went to Tosilae in Bupyeong!!!

I forgot to take a picture of the outside...lol

Starting from side dishes without the photo of the outside looks not good,
I start from noodles called Makguksu!



I ordered small size as I ordered medium size for Pettitoes. :>

I didn't even see the menu
because my friend ordered all.
So I don't know what I ordered
lol





Makguksu was beautiful like salad or pasta-
It has a lot of nuts, so my friend loved that




Lots of vegetables! Spicy sauce!!
It was very good.



Spicy Bean sprout soup!!
I assume that Hot spicy Pettitoes would be very spicy like this soup.

But this one was delicious lol
I don't like this kind of soup but I ate this quite a lot.




They serve many side dishes~

some Kimchies and 6 kinds of sauces!!




And today's main dish!!
Pettitoes!!





Oh my got!!!
Look at this!
Looks so delicious~!!

To tell the truth, I had wanted to eat this since last July,
but I didn't have a chance to eat this ㅠㅠ
And finally my dream came true.




My hand was shaking....
lol







meat was soft ♥




You can eat like this with Lettuce and Korean sauce called Ssamjang(쌈장) ♥
Just only eating Pettitoes is also good
lol

Medium size was enough for 3 women!! Good!





I like you, pigs...
But I don't want to be like you ㅠㅁㅠ








Address: 인천 부평구 부평동 153-29










Related posts


About Bupyeong Theme streethttp://fun-incheon.blogspot.kr/2014/04/good-place-for-drinking-2.html

About Bupeyong areahttp://fun-incheon.blogspot.kr/2014/03/incheon-street-shopping-paradise.html








 Useful Korean Expression 




- Is there a seat available?
  =자리가 있습니까?

- How much is it?
  =얼마입니까?

- Water please.
  =물 주세요.

- Where is the toilet?
  =화장실은 어디입니까?






Fun Incheon Fun Korea Facebook Page


Motel booking service for foreigners Motel in Korea






*If you have any question, feel free to leave comments below~






No comments:

Post a Comment