Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Good Japanese Ramen in Guwol-dong, Incheon -'Yataro(유타로)'


Good Japanese Ramen in Guwol-dong, Incheon 

'YUTARO (유타로)'


Japanese Ramen Restaurant


In Korea, there are many Japanese restaurants including Ramen restaurant.
And these days, the taste of ramen in Korea is getting the same with the taste of ramen in Japan. So you can taste the traditional Japanese ramen in Korea.
The famous Japanese Ramen restaurants in Incheon are Hakoya and Yutaro.
Hakoya is a franchised restaurant you can find many areas like Guwol-dong, Bupyeong, Juan and so on.
But Yutaro is the most popular Ramen restaurant among Incheon citizen which you can only find in Guwol-dong.







↓ Click <Read more!!!!!> below for more information!



This is the post that Jay translated another Korean blogger's post.
Thanks for your cooperation!!

Hello, I'm Kim Jae-jin.
It's very hot here in Korea.

In this situation, people usually want to eat cold food.
But in case of me, I look for something different.

It doesn't mean that I am a gourmet, though.

I'm planning to go to Japan to join my friend's wedding,
and when I think of Japan, what always comes to my mind is Ramen!

Some people don't like this due to the taste of the soup, but I like that soup.

Today, I'm going to introduce the Japanese Ramen restaurants named 'Yutaro', which is located between Incheon bus terminal and Lotte Department Store.

It's not a big restaurant but the ramen there was the one that I tasted in Japan.

I think this is the good news for people living in Incheon who love Japanese Ramen.




















Address: 인천 남동구 구월1동 1457-1



olympus OM-D E-M10
panasonic Lumix 20mm f1.7

phtographed & edited by Kim, Jae-jin






Related posts










Fun Incheon Fun Korea Facebook Page


Motel booking service for foreigners Motel in Korea



*If you have any question, feel free to leave comments below~!

No comments:

Post a Comment