Sunday, November 16, 2014

A good Sushi Restaurant in Square 1, Incheon - SUSHIRO (스시로)

A good Sushi Restaurant in Square 1, Incheon - SUSHIRO (스시로)


Delicious & Various & Cheap Sushi


Sushiro is the popular restaurant in Square 1, the newest shopping mall near Songdo, Incheon. There are many clothing shops and restaurant in the mall, and Sushiro is one of the most popular restaurants in Square 1.
There are a variety of Sushi dishes and you can order special dishes by touching the screen above the shelf.
If you are looking for a nice and cheap sushi restaurants near Songdo, I recommend SUSHIRO in Square 1.





↓ Click <Read more!!!!!> below for more information!

This is the post that Jay translated another Korean blogger's post.


Thanks for your cooperation!!








Delicious Sushi Restaurant in Square 1 - Sushiro ♪

It's one of the most delicious restaurants in Square 1! Its name is Sushiro.
I really like Sushi and my boyfriend likes every food.





There are plates rotating on the shelf and you can pick up the one you'd like to eat.
And if you want to order special sushi or other deserts, you can order it by touching the food on the touch screen.
I felt like I was in Japan. lol




My boyfriend and I like whole shrimp! It's a little roasted.
Once you eat this, you can feel that your mouth is full of this shrimp.
I want to eat this again!





The plates were piling and we also ordered Udon.











There are many dishes.
I've never eaten Croquette Sushi.
I wanted to try it but my stomach was already full.
I ate it with my eyes. lol











Salmon Sushi with sweet and salty sauce.
We are planning to tour every good restaurant in Square 1
since it's getting cold outside. :)
It's Friday! Have a delicious lunch!! ♡



Address: 인천 연수구 동춘동 926 








-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay's plus info


"Personally, I think Square 1 is the best mall in Incheon."





Related posts









Fun Incheon Fun Korea Facebook Page


Motel booking service for foreigners Motel in Korea






*If you have any question, feel free to leave comments below~







No comments:

Post a Comment