Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Good restaurant near Incheon airport -Roasted Shellfish Restaurants on Eulwangri Beach


Good restaurant near Incheon airport

Roasted Shellfish Restaurants on Eulwangri Beach


Korean Sea food restaurant on the beach


Eulwangri beach is located near Inchoen airport. 
It take about 1 hour by bus. (Bus number 202, 302, 306)
And there are so many Roasted Shellfish restaurants on the beach.
So, many people living Incheon or Seoul visit the beach not just for their vacation but also for eating roasted shellfish all the year round.



This is the post that Jay translated another Korean blogger's post.
Thanks for your cooperation!!

Blog sourcehttp://blog.naver.com/healingbear/120211611898



Eulwangri roasted shellfish & Eulwangri Beach
(My life for eating and living)

I haven't written my post for a long time.
How are you doing? ^^

Since I visited Eulwangri beach last week,
I can't concentrate on my work...^^;;

Organizing photos of shellfish that I had taken,
I felt like going on a trip again lol

Anyway~ I decided that I would eat delicious foods while living!!

Now my post is starting ^^



This is the Roasted shellfish restaurant that I visited with my friends.

It's located far inside Eulwangri beach!!

It could be hard for you to find this place..

But because of that, price was cheaper than the restaurants you can find easily. ^^







We were 4 people~


We ordered Roasted shellfish for 2 people, Roasted shrimp for 2, Sea food noodle for 2, and Soju!!

At first we thought we couldn't eat them all...

and while eating...,

it was nice to order them all!! lol


I thought my stomach was going to blow up.





At that time, there were lots of Pen Shells on the beach,

So the owner gave two more of it for free!

It was delicious ^^




boiling shellfish...


it's so tasty 





It's more delicious with green pepper!!




This one is the roasted shrimp!!

They roasted this next to our table!!!





It was swelling!






It looks so delicious!!









We've got served lots of Pan shells for free! 






You know, you should try this Sea food noodle at last.




It's delicious with Kimchi 

How was my post?

I'm sure I made you hungry.

Then, my mission is completed! lol




Address인천광역시 중구 을왕동 746

<Google map>



Jay' tip!!


"Delicious but hard to eat.."



Tip 1. 
In Korea, you can find many shellfish restaurant on the beach.
It's a very popular food when people visit the beach.

Tip 2. 
Eulwangri beach is the closest beach from Seoul and Incheon
and it's located in the same island where the Incheon airport is located.

Tip 3. 
Notice that you should cook this for yourself!!
It's very hard to know when to eat how to eat and how to cook.
So I recommend you to eat this with Korean friends who know how to cook this.

Tip 4.
People prefer to eat roasted shellfish with Soju.

Tip 5.
Eating roasted shellfish while watching the beach 
would be very good experience.





<Roasted shellfish on the Korean drama scene>





Fun Incheon Fun Korea Facebook Page


Motel booking service for foreigners Motel in Korea






*If you have any question, feel free to leave comments below~






No comments:

Post a Comment