Monday, July 7, 2014

Hotels in Incheon -'Ramada Songdo Hotel'



Hotels in Incheon -'Ramada Songdo Hotel'


Located near Songdo international city


Ramada Songdo Hotel is one of the oldest hotels in Incheon. It was first built in 1985 but constantly renovated.
Ramada hotel is actually not located in Songdo international city. So if you are planning to visit Songdo, you need to take a taxi, bus or subway to get there.
But it takes only less than 10 minutes to get there. It's located very close from Songdo.



↓ Click <Read more!!!!!> below for more information!
This is the post that Jay translated another Korean blogger's post.
Thanks for your cooperation!!


Last weekend, I was invited to the birthday party at Songdo.
And my husband found discounted coupon for Ramada Songdo Hotel and asked me to stay there.

My answer was "Yes"
We made a reservation immediately.

We booked a double room for a night with breakfast for 2 people at 90,000 won. (Tax included)


International hotel chain Ramada

RAMADA
SONGDO





It was a 5-star hotel.

But it used the old city name of Incheon.
So I was a little worried.





This is the front desk.

Very old and stinky





But the room was very huge and nice.




Double bed

It was wide and soft enough for us to sleep well.





Dressing table and Refrigerator and...

TV was a little small.




O.M.G

The bathroom was too old.
very very old.




Amenities without brand name
But it had what hotels prepare, so what I needed were just cleansing oil, foam Cleanser, toothbrush, and toothpaste.





Facial Cotton and Swabs





Bathrobe




When I open the curtain,

Oh my God!!
Am I in a city or a countryside?

I couldn't see any view of Songdo New Town but just a mountain!

I could have seen the the view of Songdo in rooms at the opposite side.
Maybe it was because that we used a discounted ticket.

It was unpleasant.






Ramada hotel at night

Actually I found out that this hotel was not located in Songdo city.
It was located in Dongchun-dong.

The hotel's name is misleading!
It should be Ramada Doungchun Hotel.

I didn't know this.
I was fooled.

I had to drive to Songdo about 3 Km.






Though I was disappointed at the location and facilities of this hotel,
I slept well that night.

It's time to have breakfast, my favorite time.

The restaurant is located on the 12th floor.





The view was good





I could see the view of Songdo over there.
I thought that it would have been more beautiful at night.





Breakfast was just so so.

Fruit, yogurt, and juice





Salad and Korean food





Toppings





Bread, Sausage, and Bacon

and egg dishes.





We sat by the window.





yum-yum







Even though I didn't expect good amenities or wonderful pool since I used a discounted coupon,
it was not that bad as a place to take a rest for a night.

That's it!



Address: 인천 연수구 동춘1동 812





Jay's Opinion

"Can't find any special reason to stay there."

Ramada Songdo Hotel is old.
And there are not many places to look around near this hotel.
If you are planning to visit Songdo city, you'd better stay at Songdo Sheraton Hotel, Orakai Songdo Park Hotel, Songdo Bridge Hotel BENIKEA or something. These hotels are all located in Songdo and brand new.
I can't find any good reason to prefer this Ramada hotel.








Fun Incheon Fun Korea Facebook Page


Motel booking service for foreigners Motel in Korea






*If you have any question, feel free to leave comments below~






No comments:

Post a Comment