Sunday, June 1, 2014

Good sea food restaurant in Incheon -'Mammoth Sashimi Center restaurant'



Good sea food restaurant in Incheon

<Mammoth Sashimi Center> restaurant 


Fresh Sashime(raw fish) & Amazing side dishes


Incheon is close to the sea. So there are many fish restaurants.
Among them, today, Jay's recommendation is one of the best Sashimi restaurants in Incheon.
The Mammoth Sashimi Center restaurant is located around Yeonan pier
,which consists of many Sashimi restaurants.
Above all, you'll be surprised by so many side dishes that are served no extra charge,
and also by fresh and delicious Sashimi(raw fish) there.
And it's not that expensive!


This is the post that Jay translated another Korean blogger's post.
Thanks for your cooperation!!

Blog sourcehttp://blog.naver.com/iceurisu/30185311335



I went to the seaside on last weekend.

This place is Yeon-an pier.





I'd lived in Incheon for 2 years but after I moved, I've never visited there.
It was all new to me.
This place is located right in front of the sea
but strangely, I couldn't smell the sea.

I put 'Yeonan pier' into the GPS machine,
but it led me to a restaurant named 'Yeon-an pier.'

So I had to drive longer than I thought.





This is the <Mammoth Sashimi center> restaurant 


where many Sashimi restaurants gather.





Inside is like this
There are many Sashimi restaurants.

Among them, My uncle chose No.13 restaurant.






Menu

We ordered Rockfish and Flatfish Medium size


Now, you'll be surprised by so many side dishes.






It starts from rice soup.




continues to mussels soup

from now on, I will explain without explanation.
















Before the main dish, Sashimi, comes, my stomach was already full.



Rockfish and Flatfish

We've been served 2 plates of this.





Can you see how fresh it is?


It was so soft.

Unbelievable..

I thought how delicious this would be if I made this Sushi.





It's served on stones, which are very adorable.

It reminds me of the ocean.






Fish soup called Maeuntang(매운탕)


This one was amazing.

I couldn't taste the bad smell of fish at all, and the soup was so delicious, 
and the fish was fresh.






They serve Soy bean sauce crap with rice.

This one was more delicious that the one I had eaten in Yeosu.

I couldn't believe it!
How can all this be so delicious?!


I strongly recommend this Sashimi restaurant.




Address인천 중구 항동7가 27
(It's close from Incheon International & Domestic Ferry terminal)






Jay's Tips!!



"The best place to enjoy fresh Sashime and seafood!!"


Rating: ★★★★


Tip 1. You can eat all the foods in the photos at about 100,000 won.
It's the cheapest price. Because it's located around pier.

Tip 2. Since they serve so many side dishes, you may not be able to enjoy the main menu, Sashimi. 
(When Sashime is served, you're already full.)

Tip 3. Usually, many restaurants in Yeonan pier don't have chairs.
So, sitting on the floor while eating could be uncomfortable for foreigner who are not used to it.
(But some restaurants have chairs.)

Tip 4. The restaurants located near Yeonan pier could look dirty.
But you can experience the exotic atmosphere.

Tip 5. If you are not living in Incheon, 
the easiest way to get there is to get off at Dongincheon station (Seoul metro Line 1) 
and take a bus number 24 or 12. 






Fun Incheon Fun Korea Facebook Page


Motel booking service for foreigners Motel in Korea






*If you have any question, feel free to leave comments below~






No comments:

Post a Comment