Monday, November 24, 2014

A good place to eat Seafood in Incheon - Sorae Port (소래포구)


A good place to eat Seafood in Incheon - Sorae Port (소래포구)


A port where you can eat and buy fresh and cheap Seafood


There are two big ports in Incheon. One is Yeonan pier(연안부두) and the other is Sorae Port(소래포구). You can find big fish markets there. and there is no big difference between two ports. So you'd better visit the nearer one.
It's a good place to eat seafood and look around for a walk.






↓ Click <Read more!!!!!> below for more information!

This is the post that Jay translated another Korean blogger's post.


Thanks for your cooperation!!









After eating delicious sea food, I walked around Sorae Port (소래포구)
I had visited here about 10 years ago, and it was good to visit again!
Everything looked new~





This is the entrance of sea food market. There are lots of shops along the way. ^^
It was about 8 or 9 pm but there were quite many people. ^^




You can sea so many sea foods... ^^
I remember there were lots of shrimps and crabs!!
I visited there near closing time, so they sold them very cheap!!
I really wanted to buy them but I didn't.... ^^





What I really wanted to buy was big shrimp...
If I had fried them, it would have been really delicious.
Next time, I'll definitely buy them!! ^^





Look at these crabs~~
It's the season crab and shrimp are especially delicious!
Next time, I'll buy crabs too! lol





If you get through the market, you can get to the port.
It was beautiful to take photos, with beautiful lights.
It was nice to visit there at night. lol





Next to the fish market, there are shops selling Salted Seafood named 젓갈 in Korean.
I was surprised to see so much of them.





Going back to the car, I saw a bucket of conch in front of the restaurant!
It's delicious, you know...!! lol
Next time, I'll visit here and eat them a lot!!
I was very happy to visit Sorae port although I couldn't take many pictures since it was dark.
If you eat seafood and look around, it'll be so much fun! ^^


I get to know that there are many nice place to visit!! I'm falling in love with this city~^^





--------------------------------------------------------

Address인천광역시 남동구 논현동






Jay's Tips!!

"If you want fresh and cheap Seafood!"








Related posts

Mammoth Sashimi Center in Yeonan Pier(맘모스 회센터, 연안부두) : http://fun-incheon.blogspot.kr/2014/06/good-restaurant-in-incheon-mammoth.html










Fun Incheon Fun Korea Facebook Page


Motel booking service for foreigners Motel in Korea






*If you have any question, feel free to leave comments below~






No comments:

Post a Comment