Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A good park to visit in Incheon -Songdo Central Park


A good park to visit in Incheon -Songdo Central Park


where you can see the beautiful night view


Songdo city is a newly developed city in Incheon. So there are many nice buildings and parks you would like to visit.
Songdo Central Park is in the middle of this town and actually it's quite big. In the park, you can take a walk and board on a boat or something. And you can visit a nice shopping mall named NC Cube Canal Walk near the park. This park is especially beautiful at night. Let's take a look at the photos below.







↓ Click <Read more!!!!!> below for more information!

This is the post that Jay translated another Korean blogger's post.








The first photos that I took with my new camera / I wanted to take nice photos, so I did a little research and I finally found a good place, Songdo Central Park. I knew that there were many beautiful buildings and parks, so I've always wanted to visit there. I think Songdo Central Park is much more beautiful when you see it with your own eyes than when you see it from photos. There were many buildings under construction, so I think that when it's done, you can see more beautiful night view.




The first thing I saw after parking my car at the parking lot was that Northeast Asia Trade Tower.

It's a 67-story building!!! In my opinion, this was nicer than 63 tower. 

Of course, it's natural that newly built building is better than the old one.

Looking at these nice buildings in Songdo, I think Songdo is more like Seoul.








Songdo Central Park was quite big. It took much time to take photos and to take a walk around. It was already over 12!!

That blue bridge was really beautiful. You'd better see it with your eyes.












If walk down from Northeast Trade Tower, you can get to the Tri Ball.

This Tri Ball was donated to Incheon city from Posco. And it costs 11 billion won!!

The cost for construction was over 10 billion won. This is an exhibition Hall, though I couldn't get in since it was too late. ^^







If you cross this bridge and walk about 1~2 Km, passing Tri Ball, you can see Incheon Grand Bridge.

But I was too tired to see it. So I decided to visit again to take pictures of it.



---------------------------------------------------------------


Address: 인천광역시 연수구 송도동 78
By subway: Take a Incheon subway Line 1, and get off at Central park Station.
By bus: You can get there from Incheon airport by bus No. 6070B. (takes about 1 hour)








<Water Taxi>

You can enjoy water taxi at the park.
It costs 4,000 won.





<NC Cube shopping mall>

If you visit the Central Park, you'd better visit this shopping mall, too.











Fun Incheon Fun Korea Facebook Page


Motel booking service for foreigners Motel in Korea






*If you have any question, feel free to leave comments below~





No comments:

Post a Comment