Sunday, February 8, 2015

A good restaurant in Guwol-dong, Incheon - 'Cheol Deun Nom (철든놈) '


A good restaurant in Guwol-dong, Incheon 

'Cheol Deun Nom (철든놈) '


Meat & fork restaurant with interesting interior


Cheol Deun Nom (철든놈) is a restaurant selling skewer barbecues.
But the interesting thing of this restaurant is the unique interior. It's just like the factory, and it's the concept of this restaurant.
If you want unique restaurant and don't like smoke, I recommend this place.







↓ Click <Read more!!!!!> below for more information!



This is the post that Jay translated another Korean blogger's post.
Thanks for your cooperation!!







A few days ago, my friends and I met for a dinner!
We all love meat.

So I searched for a good restaurant. And I can figure out which post is fake or real, since I'm a blogger too.

And I found out that so many people recommend "Cheol Deun Nom (철든놈)‘.
The interior was awesome.

So I chose that place, and waited for my friends at a coffee shop.

One was pregnant and the other one was going to get married.
The location was easy to find. 
Because it was right next to the coffee shop!!

This restaurant sells mainly skewers.
Women like this place, since the oil is removed while roasting.

I wanted to know why people loved this place.
And that thought made me lead my friends.

Sorry, I was too chatty.
Let me show you photos.




This place uses this box for roasting meat.
This photo shows how it's made. It's like an exhibition.
The interior was so simple that women would like this plce.




this is a water bottle.
I wanted to take it home.




There are no side dishes.
These are bean powder, sauce, and radish.




The inside of the restaurant





lots of roasting boxes.
They put charcoal into the box and bring it to the table.
We were so hungry that we decided to order for 2 people and order again later.





You can see skewers inside the box.
They also serve mushrooms.
They've already roasted meat in advance,
so it doesn't take long for meat to be fully roasted.






After 5~7 min, put meat on the box.
It sounds very simple but it was not that simple.






This salad was included in the set menu.
Pasta salad.
I think this kind of salad is popular these days.
Wherever I go, I get to see this kind of cold pasta salad.
It's delicious.






This is Leek Bibimbap.
This one is also included in the set menu.
This one is also delicious.







When it's well-done, we put it on the grill and cut it into small pieces.
They don't serve lettuce, so eat with salad or radish.




Frankly speaking, personally I liked the interior, salad and Bibimbap,
but the meat was not good.
It was too tough to chew.

I thought that waitress was too busy to care of us, 
and we couldn't cook it well.
Anyway we didn't order 2nd serving and got out.

My friends said that the normal meat restaurant was right for us.

I recommend this place for people who want to post a nice photo for instagram.

Well, you know it depends...
But I prefer the normal meat restaurant to this one.



That's it.

The interesting idea and interior are really great,
but it wasn't good for me.


---------------------------------------------------------
Address인천 남동구 구월동 1454-3







Jay's opinion




"If you are sick of the normal restaurant, this one would be good for you."





Related posts










Fun Incheon Fun Korea Facebook Page




*If you have any question, feel free to leave comments below~!


No comments:

Post a Comment