Monday, July 14, 2014

Hotels in Incheon -'Incheon Harbor Park Hotel'



Hotels in Incheon -'Incheon Harbor Park Hotel'


Newly opened hotel located near Incheon International Ferry Terminal


Harbor park hotel opened just a few years ago. So this hotel is very clean.
It's close from Incheon subway station and from Incheon international ferry terminal for China.
And you can get on the bus (No. 306) going to Incheon airport near the hotel, which takes about 40 min to get to the airport. 
 You can also visit popular tourist attractions around this hotel like China town, Wolmido, Freedom park and Fairy tale town.
So I recommend this hotel for people who want to visit those attractions and for people who use Incheon international ferry terminal and Incheon subway station.


↓ Click <Read more!!!!!> below for more information!


This is the post that Jay translated another Korean blogger's post.
Thanks for your cooperation!!

Incheon Harbor Park Hotel is close from Incheon subway station!
This is not a big hotel but it's newly built. So, I think that this is the best hotel in this area!



This is the lobby! I heard that there is a Wedding Chapel on the 2nd floor
and I think you'd better use the stairs to get to the 3rd floor. It's faster!
There are a cafe, computers and a copy machine on the 1st floor!
I stayed in a room where I could see the ocean. You can see Freedom park in Rooms on the other side!




I could see the harbor! I was beautiful at night~




Once you get in the room, you can see the wardrobe and refrigerator and the other side was a bathroom!


There are free toothbrush and toothpaste! I don't know which brand these amenities are, but anyway there were shampoo, rinse, and body wash!
I don't like to use the amenities in hotels, so I always bring my stuff.


The blanket was made of goose down! You can also adjust the temperature yourself!

And there are some tourist attractions! Most of all, the China town is right across the street! And there is also the Freedom park. Those places used to be the trading port between Korea and Japan or China in the past.



This is the view from the Freedom park! You can see the Harbor Park Hotel in the middle of the photo! I was afraid that I couldn't see the Incheon Grand Bridge since the hotel was blocking the view.
The place where the hotel is now used to be the port and there used to be a lot of warehouses!
Now, some warehouses on the opposite side of the hotel were changed into the working space for artists. It's across from the hotel.


When I had visited this hotel before, I had seen this old warehouse but I didn't know that it is used for artists.

When I went to the restaurant in the hotel, I was surprised to see so many foreigners!


There were so many Chinese and westerners!
This hotel is close from Incheon airport and a little cheaper than other hotels in Incheon.
So I think many foreigners who want to save their money stay in this hotel for those reason.
I felt like I was traveling abroad. lol
I think when I want to go abroad, I'd better stay here~ lol




Breakfast was so so!
They served Korean traditional foods and Kinds of bread for foreigners!
You can reach there on foot!
I had stayed in the Paradise hotel in the past, but that hotel was located on the hill, so it was like hiking the mountain, but Harbor Park Hotel was more convenient to reach!



Address인천 중구 항동3가 5







Jay's Opinion!

"It's a brand new hotel!"

Harbor Park Hotel Homepagehttp://www.harborparkhotel.com/
About 'China town - Wolmido' Tour Route: http://fun-incheon.blogspot.kr/2014/09/china-town-wolmido-tour-route.html 





Fun Incheon Fun Korea Facebook Page


Motel booking service for foreigners Motel in Korea






*If you have any question, feel free to leave comments below~






No comments:

Post a Comment