Monday, June 30, 2014

Hotels in Incheon -'Paradise Hotel'


Hotels in Incheon -'Paradise Hotel'


Located near China town and Wolmido


Incheon paradise hotel is one of the oldest hotels in Incheon. But recently it was newly renovated.
It is located near China town and Wolmido, so if you plan to visit those place, this hotel would be convenient.
And there is the Incheon international ferry terminal for China near the hotel, so many people going to China stay there.
This hotel is not close from Incheon airport, but the bus going to the airport stops there, so you can get to the airport conveniently. (It takes about 1 hour).




This is the post that Jay translated another Korean blogger's post.
Thanks for your cooperation!!
Incheon Paradise Hotel + Cherry blossom festival at Freedom Park

Hello, I'm Allit.
I visited Paradise hotel with my friends~
I had never visited there though I live in Incheon.
But this time, I stayed there for the Cherry blossom festival at Freedom park, Wolimido and China town.
It was really exciting!
I heard that the hotel was being renovated, but the renovation was not finished then,
so I couldn't stay in the renovated room. But next time...!!



I had made a reservation in advance, so I just checked in.
The staffs were very kind.
Actually I had visited here with my mother for a BBQ party with mom,
at that time, I decided to visit here again.
And I'm here! Feel so great!!







My room was 616.
The hotel was high and I was excited to have heard that I could see the ocean from my room.
Although this hotel was built long ago, it was quite clean and good.
I also wondering that how the renovated room would be!!!

Next time I stay here, I will stay in the renovated room!
I think Incheon has many good hotels.






This is the inside. The room was bigger than I thought and it was clean.
I didn't even think that this hotel is old. And it had all the things I needed.









The view of the ocean from the hotel.
Wow! it was really good to see the view at night.
We had bought Chicken at the famous store located in Sinpo traditional market
and ate it drinking beer. lol

Next time, I want to come here again with my mother.
I strongly recommend this hotel!









The bathroom was clean too. And it had shampoo, rinse, and toothbrush. And the towel was really lean.
Maybe the reason I stay in hotel is the clean bathroom like this.







They give breakfast coupon and sauna coupon.
You can use the Sauna until 21:30,
and the Breakfast until 9:30.

We had decided to use Sauna after eating chicken,
but we change our mind to go to the Cherry blossom festival at Freedom park !!!





Cherry blossom festival at Freedom park in Dongincheon
Wow!! the flowers were so beautiful. I could also see the hotel from there.
You can see the hotel in the middle of the photo.
I was just happy. lol







Cherry blossoms at Freedom park were much more beautiful that the ones at Yeouido, Seoul.
I come here every year with my friends, and it was beautiful this year as usual.

I had a good time with my friends drinking coffee and having conversation...
I recommend people who stay at the Paradise hotel to visit Freedom park!







The view of the ocean in the morning.
It was different from the one at night.
It was new to me though I live in Incheon.










This is the dining room where you can eat breakfast.
You can eat until 10:00, so you should come at least by 9:30.
There were not many kinds of food but each one was all delicious.
Unfortunately, we didn't use the Sauna coupon...and I also heard that the fitness room was good, too.

Next time, I will stay at the renovated room and use all the facilities!! lol
It was great to look around Incheon city and the Cherry blossom festival was really nice.
It was the first time I stayed at the Paradise hotel, and it was really good for me.





Address인천 중구 항동1가 3-2 







Jay's tips!

"It's one of the oldest hotels in Incheon."

Tip 1. This hotel is located very close from Incheon station. So very easy to find.

Tip 2. Convenient for people who plan to visit  Chinatown, Wolmido or Incheon airport, Inchoen international ferry terminal.
It's not close from the airport but there comes a bus(NO. 306) going to the airport.

Tip 3. It's one of the oldest hotels in Incheon. But as you can see the review above, it was renovated. (I haven't stayed there, so I don't how it change. Sorry.)

Tip 4. The homepage : http://incheon.paradisehotel.co.kr/main.asp

Tip 5. Freedom park is the place where the statue of General MacArthur exists.

 <the statue of General MacArthur>



Related post

No comments:

Post a Comment