Monday, October 13, 2014

A good restaurant in Guwol-dong, Incheon -'Nipongnaepong (니뽕내뽕)'


A good restaurant in Guwol-dong, Incheon 

'Nipongnaepong (니뽕내뽕)'


Where you can eat pizza with various noodle


Jjampong(짬뽕) is Korean styled Chinese spicy noodle with sea food. But Nipongnaepong cooks very various Jjampong such as a cream one, Thai style one, and so on. And the most interesting thing of this restaurant is that they serve Jjampong with Pizza, which is a very rare combination people have never imagined. But this restaurant serves not just so so pizza and Jjampong but very delicious pizza and Jjampong, which made it a very popular restaurant.





↓ Click <Read more!!!!!> below for more information!



This is the post that Jay translated another Korean blogger's post.
Thanks for your cooperation!!

Blog source : http://blog.naver.com/ldj_love/220055696423





[Guwol-dong] Nipongnaepong(니뽕내뽕)


My friend told me that I should try this one, so I visited Nipongnaepong in Guwol-dong.
Truth be told, I was a little annoyed that I had to walk a little long.
But once I tried this, I was truly satisfied with the foods there.
It was really delicious and I ate all.

The main menu were fusion Jjampong(짬뽕, which is a Korean styled Chinese spicy sea food noodle soup) and thin pizza.
We ordered set A menu! (pizza+2 noodles+soda)
We ordered Garlic Thin Pizza, Cream pong(noodle), Thai pong, and Coke.
It was absolutely tasty! Both noodles, cream and thai were all delicious.

The restaurant was huge and clean, and luckily we sat by the window.
It was a good idea to follow my friend. I was so happy to eat those delicious food.

Set A was 22,900 won but if you order Cream pong, you should pay extra 1,000 won for it.
So~ yummy!











Cream pong was so soft and good.




Thai pong! It's Thai style noodle. It was good, too!




Pizza! I feel like being like a pig... but it was delicious. lol




You can eat pizza with this cream. Personally I preferred pizza with out cream!
Since pizza itself was so delicious.









Location is below.





-------------------------------------------------------



Related posts










Fun Incheon Fun Korea Facebook Page


Motel booking service for foreigners Motel in Korea



*If you have any question, feel free to leave comments below~!

No comments:

Post a Comment