Monday, October 6, 2014

A popular restaurant in Bupyeong, Inchoen - ' HONGBRICK(홍벽돌)'


A popular restaurant in Bupyeong, Inchoen 

HONGBRICK(홍벽돌)


Hot Spicy Ribs with Cheese


These days, Hot Spicy Cheese Rib is very popular in Korea. So you can find lots of restaurants selling it in downtown. Only in Bupyeong, you can find HONGBRICK(홍벽돌), Papa Cheese Ribs (파파 치즈등갈비), Hamjibak Cheese Ribs(함지박 치즈등갈비), James Cheese Ribs. And you can also find this restaurant in Guwol-dong, Incheon and many areas in Seoul.
Among them, today I'll introduce HONGBRICK(홍벽돌) in Bupyeong.




This is the post that Jay translated another Korean blogger's post.
Thanks for your cooperation!!


Blog sourcehttp://blog.naver.com/ekdllove0111/220141894404





I met my friend in Bupyeong!!
When shopping at the underground shopping mall and on the street,
we found this restaurant, HONGBRICK (홍벽돌)!
These days, Cheese Rib is very popular in Korea ^^
I had wanted to try this, and finally I have tried.
Feeling hungry, we got into the shop.








You can order at least for 2 people, so we ordered for two.
It's 14,000 won, which is not cheap. (actually expensive!!)





Sorry for the not focused photo of menu. 
I was in a hurry since I was so hungry. (my hand was shaking...)

Fish egg rice and Rice ball were 3000 won each. (rice was also expensive.)

All right, let's see how delicious it is.






They gave cold sprouts soup, pickles, salad and radish.

In Korea, you usually eat radish with chicken, 
but it was also a good match with ribs.





Wow! You can see the ribs that look spicy and cheese.
To be honest, I was a little disappointed when they served this at first.

I thought 'Is this all??' 
but while eating this I thought that it's not  small amount. lol
I could see many people who couldn't eat this all.
But we ate this all and also ordered stir rice.







Cheese was swelling on the fire.
You just cut ribs with scissors and eat with cheese.
They also give plastic glove, so with your hand wearing glove, grab this rib and enjoy~

But it was not easy to eat.
Be careful when you are with your lover, 
since it might not be beautiful to watch you eating this.
(Though I ate this covering all around my mouth with my friend)





We ordered spicy flavor but it was not spicy at all.
I was disappointed.. it was good not to have ordered Coolpis.

You can choose between very spicy one and normal spicy one.

So, my final opinion is
well, you can try this once
but I don't want to visit there twice 
because it's very inconvenient to eat.
It's delicious but there are lots of delicious foods.
My hands were shaking because it was very hard to tear ribs with my own hands.
It's disappointing, considering the price. ㅠ.ㅠ





You can see more foods on my instagram.
If you want to see them, follow me.

dayi0111

Then, I'll come back with more delicious foods.



--------------------------------------------------------

Address: 인천 부평구 부평동 194-17









 Useful Korean Expression 




- Is there a seat available?
  =자리가 있습니까?

- How much is it?
  =얼마입니까?

- Where is the toilet?
  =화장실은 어디입니까?










Fun Incheon Fun Korea Facebook Page


Motel booking service for foreigners Motel in Korea






*If you have any question, feel free to leave comments below~






No comments:

Post a Comment